Mohawk “Colors of Spring” National Sale Features Aggressive Consumer Rebate and Financing Offers, Free TV Commercials
Mohawk’s national spring sale, “Colors of Spring,” is a favorite among many of the top flooring retailers in the nation, many of whom create their own advertising programs to complement Mohawk’s national effort. Many stores see double-digit percentage increases in sales during this period.
Mohawk Floorscapes and Mohawk ColorCenter retailers are invited to participate in the Colors of Spring Sale. The sale runs from April 1 through May 7.
Llerena said that the Colors of Spring event has been carefully structured not just to get consumers into a store, but to guide them to make a purchase.
“Mohawk has invested in consumer research to determine what types of messages and offers will not only attract shoppers, but also make them feel confident enough to complete the purchase process,” he said.
For 2011, The Colors of Spring Sale offers a powerful combination of limited-time consumer incentives:
1. A consumer rebate of up to $300 on the purchase of Mohawk SmartStrand® with DuPont™ Sorona®, Mohawk EverStrand™, and Mohawk CustomWeave™ Wear-Dated® carpet styles.
2. A consumer finance offer of 24 months/no interest on all Mohawk flooring, with an aggressive buy-down rate for retailers.
3. Special pricing on a spectrum of hard surface products to allow participating retailers to be very competitive in advertising and promotion.
4. Free customizable TV spots from Mohawk to all retailers wanting to support the sale with a local television advertising schedule.
Llerena said that Mohawk is supporting the sale with a national advertising campaign in print, television and online media, and is giving dealers a variety of tools to build their own corresponding local advertising programs. Among the sale components are:
• National Pre-Roll spots on HGTV.com and DIYNetwork.com
• National consumer magazine advertising support in consumer favorites like Country Living, House Beautiful, Real Simple, Sunset, Martha Stewart Living, Family Circle, Traditional Home, and Renovation Style.
• A “never go dark” online strategy that features ads on major consumer websites, including Homeportfolio.com, HGTV.com, and MyHomeIdeas.com; plus a new component: Facebook advertising. It’s estimated that the online program alone will generate more than two million consumer impressions in April.
• Customizable ad kits that include newspaper, circulars, direct mail, even on-hold messages for retailers to use on a local level. (Dealers who run their own local ads in conjunction with Mohawk’s national campaign have historically had better sales results.)
• Bonus retail sales associate incentives through Mohawk Infinite Rewards, the industry’s most popular rewards program.
• Comprehensive point-of-purchase and merchandising kits designed in the sale themes to grow excitement at the store level.
“There’s an opportunity in the marketplace to build business. But to get it, retailers have to be active and aggressive. We’ve structured the Colors of Spring Flooring Sale so that Mohawk aligned dealers will have all the elements they need to bring people in and get them to buy,” Llerena said.
For more information, contact your Mohawk sales representative or visit www.mohawktoday.com.
Mohawk is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of broadloom carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Ralph Lauren, Lees, Bigelow, Columbia, Century, Dal-Tile, American Olean and Quick-Step. Mohawk's unique merchandising and marketing assist our customers in creating the consumers' dream. Mohawk provides a premium level of service with its own trucking fleet and over 250 local distribution locations.
NOTE:Virginia FloorCrafters does not carry every style of product. Check with us first about a particular product or to see if your product choice is available for special order.
More than anything, carpet manufacturers like Mohawk have your specific lifestyle in mind. That's why we innovated the softest, most family-friendly and pet-friendly carpets ever. Our carpet stands up to high-traffic wear and resists life's spills and stains like never before. With so many colors and textures to choose from, there's no reason to put off buying new carpet. With Mohawk, you're sure to find carpeting that suits both your lifestyle and your budget.
Profile | Website